SATURDAY April 17 is VINYLTHON 2021 for college radio stations across the world! Our annual Vinylthon event is a valuable opportunity to remind audiences that college radio still champions the unique music format of vinyl!
The Vinylthon is organized by the College Radio Foundation, a non-profit organization behind the hugely successful national College Radio Day event every Fall, and last year saw college radio stations broadcasting special programs entirely with music played from vinyl records only. Some stations also broadcast a full 24-hours of nothing but vinyl music!
We are looking for sponsors for this event! We recently launched our College Radio Fund to help college radio stations that need financial support to stay on the air. Monies raised from sponsorship will go into this vitally important fund! So, being a sponsor will be helping support college radio!
GOLD LEVEL SPONSORSHIP:
- Your company logo on our website
- Your company mentioned in an email from us to the 500+ college radio stations in our database
- Your company mentioned in our syndicated Vinylthon Radio Special played by participating radio stations
- Your company mentioned in our official press release
- An official recognition plaque of your sponsorship